Who We Are
Montgomery Moms is a dynamic organization for mothers in search of meeting other moms with similar interests and enriching activities for their young children. Our monthly Tuesday evening meetings cover various topics pertinent to Moms and family life. Monthly activities are also available for both moms and their children. Montgomery Moms serves over 100 families who reside in the Sycamore School District area.
Some of Our Events and Activities
Fun children's activities including Trunk-or-Treat, hayrides,
• Interest Groups (Book Club, Dinner Club and Couples Game Night).
• Monthly Meetings for moms, with topical guest speakers and plenty of socializing.
• Mom’s Night Out Events.
• Couple’s Social Activities.
• Community Involvement.
• Outreach Program to benefit local charities.
• Informative monthly newsletters.
(payable to Montgomery Moms) and address it to:
Shannon Weinstein 7845 Ivygate Lane, Montgomery, OH 45242.
Annual dues are $50.00 for all memberships.
The annual membership runs from Sep 1, 2011 to May 1, 2012.
Reduced membership dues are $25.00 and runs from Jan 1, 2012 to May 1, 2012.